Flat in Asha House, Belgrave, Leicester evacuated in carbon monoxide alert
A flat at the Asha House complex in Portsmouth Road, Belgrave, Leicester had to be evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector was activated.
The incident, just before midnight yesterday was attended by two crews from Leicester’s eastern station and a technical rescue appliance from southern station who vented the property and handed over the incident to the gas board.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013