Flat fire in Leicester caused by unattended pan
A fire caused by a pan left unattended on a stove left the kitchen of a flat severely damaged yesterday.
The fire broke out at a flat in Newarke Close, Leicester, shortly after 4.40pm.
No-one was injured in the incident, which was attended by crews from Leicester's central station.
They said the fire caused severe damage to the kitchen.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013