Fun activities not to be missed this Easter in and around Leicester
A FREE farm and craft house for children is being held at the Beaumont Shopping Centre in Leicester during the school holidays.
A pop-up Craft House will be held opposite New Look on March 28 and 29 from 11am to 3.30pm.
Children will be able to show off their creative skills and make something really fabulous to take home.
On Thursday there will be Easter egg decorating as well as an egg trail around the shops.
And on Friday there will be lots of farm animal shapes to decorate and bunnies to find around the centre.
There will also be an Easter farm in the Buttercross outside Wilkinson's on both days, from 11am to 3.30pm. Children of all ages can meet and learn about all the animals associated with spring.
The farm will have baby rabbits, guinea pigs and fluffy chicks on display and animal experts will be on hand to answer questions.
For more information on the event visit www.beaumontshopping .co.uk or Facebook/beaumontshopping
Beaumont Shopping Centre is at 25 Beaumont Way, Beaumont Leys, Leicester LE4 1DS.
Other children's events taking place over the Easter break include:
1) Twycross Zoo not only opens its new Dinosaur exhibition there is also an Easter egg hunt and bonnet making on April 7 - 9.
2) Manor Farm and Woodlands in Loughborough also has Easter egg hunts, bonnet making and crafts from April 8 - 9.
3) Gorse Hill City Farm on April 6 - 9 has Easter activities on April 6 - 9.
4) Twin Lakes in Melton Mowbray, from March 31 - April 15 is hosting an "Eggztreme Easter". Check their website for more details.
5) At the Guildhall in Leicester a craft event is taking place on April 5, from 11pm - 3pm.
6) Abbey Pumping Station has a Sunny Spring craft event on March 26, from 11am to 3pm. £2 admission.
7) Belgrave Hall museum and gardens has Easter fun events taking place as well as circus skills workshops on April 4, from 11am - 3.30pm.