Roadworks starting or continuing in Leicestershire and the city this week.
Roadworks starting or continuing from January 4, in and around Leicester:
• Church Gate: Christmas light removal. Overnight only - until Monday, January 14. Belvoir Street, Horesfiar Street, Silver Street and Cank Street will also be closed as required for the removal of the lights.
• Lutterworth Road: Water mains work. Sunday, January 6 only. One lane will be closed near to Middelton Street junction.
• Pocklingtons Walk: Cabling. Overnight only. At the junction with Newarke Street.
Terms: Limited Stock Offer . FREE Delivery to most UK postcodes.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Tuesday, May 28 2013
• Newarke Street: Experimental restriction. One lane closed between the Magazine and Pocklingtons Walk.
• Fosse Road Central: Gas main work. 24-hour temporary signals in use between Hinckley Road and Westcotes Drive.
On-going works in the city:
• Grange Lane: new development. Road closed between Deacon Street and Gosling Street. Diversions in place. Also, one-way orders on Deacon Street, Gosling Street and The Gateway reversed.
• Western Road: building works. Road closed between Saxon Street and Roman Street. Diversions along Celt Street, Narborough Road, Gaul Street and Wilberforce Road.
• Wimbledon Street: construction work. Road closed at junction with Humberstone Road. One-way order reversed, access from Southampton Street.
• Lanesborough Road: water main work. Road closed until Monday, January 7. Local diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations could lead to work schedules being changed at short notice.
Contact area traffic control on 0116 254 0000 for further information. ATC Lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Details of roadworks and information about car parking are available at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel