Tumble drier fire
A college fire is thought to have been started by an electrical fault in the laundry room.
Two fire crews were called to Loughborough College in the early hours of Thursday.
The fire is thought to have begun in a tumble drier in the laundry room of the Radmoor Road college at 2.20am.
Cheap Van Insurance For 17,18 & 19 Year Old Drivers - Call Insure365 01782 898188, Free Legal Expenses Cover Included Valued at £25.00!
Terms: 1 Voucher Per Customer
Contact: 01782 898188
Valid until: Saturday, June 22 2013