Top restaurants in Market Harborough
We are very lucky to have so many quality restaurants on our doorstep and with Valentines Day fast approaching, now is the time to book a table at one of Market Harborough's top restaurants for you and your loved one. See picture gallery of Harborough's top rated restaurants.
There are sixty restaurants listed on TripAdvisor and while it pays to be cautious when using the site, if there are a decent number of good reviews, it can be an excellent indication of how good a place really is.
Top ten Harbrough Restaurants as rated on TripAdvsior
- Queens Head, Sutton Bassett - Ranked #1 of 60 in Market Harborough "A fantastic no nonsense traditional village pub with great food" "THE FINEST APPLE PIE OUTSIDE OF PARIS"
- Ascoughs Bistro - Ranked #2 of 60 in Market Harborough "Deserves the hype" "An excellent dining experience"
- Veneto - Ranked #3 of 60 in Market Harborough "Wonderful food and staff" "best pizza in area"
- Royal Bengal Tandoori - Ranked #4 of 60 in Market Harborough "great menu and choice" "Great food every time"
- The Bakers Arms - Ranked #5 of 60 in Market Harborough "Best Indian in Town" "Best place for miles"
- Wildwood - Ranked #6 of 60 in Market Harborough "Does what it does very well." "fantastic pizza and pasta restaurant"
- Indian Zest - Ranked #7 of 60 in Market Harborough "Stunning Indian Restaurant" "Best Restaurant in Harborough - By Miles"
- Oat Hill - Ranked #8 of 60 in Market Harborough "The Oathill is To Dine For." "An understated gem"
- Pizza Express - Ranked #9 of 60 in Market Harborough "Yummy food and Child friendly" "Excellent service, friendly & cheerful staff and good ambience"
- The Black Horse Pub and Restaurant - Ranked #10 of 60 in Market Harborough "AMAZING!" "Home cooked food, lovely service!"
- The Crown, Tur Langton - "Highly recommend a visit"
- ****orika Authentic Indian Food - "the food is excellent"
- Toro Latino Tapas Bar - "very tasty Tapas . . the cocktails were fantastic!"
- The Waterfront - 'Excellent food, a warm welcome"
Although I haven't actually been there myself, I have heard very good things about Boboli Restaurant and Pizzeria in Kibworth Harcourt, which is only eight miles from Market Harborough. Definitely worth consideration.
Do you have a favourite restaurant in Harborough? Do you agree with the reviews on TripAdvisor? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. (You will need to join first, or sign in using your Twitter or Facebook account.)